ALL IMAGES ON THIS IMAGE ARE COPYRIGHTED AND THEREFORE CANNOT BE USED IN ANY OTHER WAY WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION FROM CINDY KUJAT.
- Client: LINDSEY GENTILE
- Design Service: EVENT FLYER
- Summary: Lindsey is a personal trainer who recently received her NASM license. She has clients all over the greater LA area. We collaborated on this promotional material for Coco Haus Productions' Champagne Afternoon event to offer a special introductory word. Copy by Lindsey, design concept by me.
- Client: FRINGE STUDIO
- Design Service: SOCIAL FLYER
- Summary: Fringe recently partnered with West Elm Santa Monica store to launch our first pop-up store featuring our hottest new collections. I created two versions of our social media flyer; 1) to hand out to people checking out our display, 2) to put inside goody bags we've put together with an assortment of our new products we gave away at the pop-up. Check out the signage I created for this event.
- Client: MAXI WILD BAND
- Design Service: GIG FLYER
- Summary: My husband, Dan's former band MAXI WILD did their Southern to Northern California Tour in the Summer of 2014. They needed one flyer that shows all their tour dates and another to hand out at every show showing their social media links. The latter was then copied into black and white prints trimmed down to a handy 4BAR sized. I'm happy with how the typography treatment came out with the second flyer and feel that it captures the band's edgy, upbeat, electro-pop sound.
- Photo Credit: MONDRIAN CORREA
- Client: ACTIVE RECOVERY SOLUTIONS
- Design Service: EVENT FLYER (2012)
- Summary: A print and web design agency I briefly worked for in 2012 had a lot of non-profit and rehabilitation center clients, this being one of them. I'm posting two versions: the left is the finished one I presented to the client and the right one is the version the client had wanted to go into press. The photo was the client's own taken with low resolution camera.
INTERESTED IN HAVING US DESIGN YOUR VERY OWN FLYER? CONTACT US NOW.